Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
(This post might contain affiliate links. We might earn money if you click and/or purchase items linked in this post.)
After a long day at work or a day of running errands, sometimes a quick and simple meal is all we have time for. If you are looking for a quick and easy salad to make, this easy chicken salad recipe is it. We use frozen chicken tender strips to add a crunchy texture and sustaining protein and drizzle it with creamy Caesar dressing.
On a busy evening, you can chop up the greens and veggies while baking the chicken strips. If you prefer, allow the chicken to cool for a bit before assembling. Use the recipe as written below or use your favorite dressing and vegetables for a twist. You can serve this salad alone, with a cup of soup, or a piece of garlic bread for a quick and easy meal.
- 4 Frozen Chicken Tenders
- Bag of Romaine Lettuce
- Grape Tomatoes
- Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Fresh or Grated Parmesan (optional)
- Cook the chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Wash the Romaine lettuce
- Cut grape tomatoes in half (optional)
- Place romaine lettuce in bowls and place tomatoes on top.
- When the tenders are baked, cut into strips and place on top of the romaine and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with creamy Caesar dressing and top with parmesan.
Bodywork Alternatives Onsite Massage, LLC provides on-site chair massage services for corporate and personal events such as employee corporate wellness health fairs, employee appreciation, customer appreciation, bridal parties, birthday parties, and more. Call us for your next event!